Atlantic’s Pond-free System makes below ground reservoir construction simpler, easier and more reliable. Sturdy Pump Vaults, Extensions and Eco-Blox create underground reservoirs that are stronger and safer than ever before. Above ground, FastFalls lead the industry with unmatched weight capacities and virtually leak-proof design. Innovative components make Atlantic’s family of Pond-free products the best ever built.
- Strongest water matrix blocks, vaults and spillways in the industry for longevity and piece of mind
- Modular reservoir system accommodates water features of any size for the greatest versatility
- Kits with pre-matched components take the guesswork out of specifying water features
- FastFalls spillways with rear liner attachement eliminate leaks due to settling
- Pump Vaults have multiple drill points and outlet locations for the greatest number of installation options
- Eco-Blox can be built to create stacked assemblies for easier installation and deeper reservoirs
1. FastFalls “inside the liner” design and reinforced spillway lip prevent leaks and retain rock, gravel, soil or mulch to help blend seamlessly with the surrounding landscape.
2. One-piece liner flange and molded inserts ensure a watertight liner attachment every time.
3. Molded support cones and internal baffles give the FastFalls incredible strength and diffuse the water, ensuring consistent flow across the spillway.
4. Heavy-duty, one-piece Pump Vaults offer all the strength and versatility you need, allow for large flow rates, and will not bow, bend or break, even under the most extreme conditions.
5. Pump Vault Extensions add the height of one Eco-Blox for larger, deeper basins, and carry the same strength and durability as Atlantic Pump Vaults.
6. Eco-Blox are modular, load-bearing blocks that hold 31.5 gallons of water each, and with 96% void space, allow large volumes of water to be stored easily and economically.
7. Slide locks allow for quick, tool-free assembly of Eco-Blox that is also more secure and stable than peg-style connections used by the competition.
8. Eco-Blox are extremely strong, able to support 7.5 tons, and are HS-20 compliant for commercial applications.