Our innovative diffuser design maximizes circulation and oxygen transfer by moving more water with less energy. The secret is in the innovative diffuser tubing, an extruded EPDM compound that offers tremendous longevity and resistance to fouling. Bubble sizes that decrease as pressure rises maximize surface area for extremely efficient gas diffusion. Sizing your aeration project is easier than ever before, with diffusers to accomodate every depth and profile. Easy to fill with any onsite sand or gravel, diffusers ship empty to save weight and freight.
- Air Diffusers distribute compressed air to the bottom of the body of water where gas exchange and circulation are needed most
- Atlantic's Air Diffusers feature a streamlined body design and innovative diffuser tubing that circulates water more efficiently
- Extruded EPDM diffuser tubing proven in industrial applications offers tremendous longevity and resistance to fouling
- Bubble sizes decrease as pressure rises; smaller bubbles maximize surface area for extremely efficient gas diffusion and circulation
- Easy to fill on-site with sand or gravel, Diffusers ship empty to save weight and freight
- Easily replaceable tubing and stainless steel hardware extends usable service life of Diffusers