It’s Valentine’s Day and what better way to celebrate the holiday of love than by showing our love for water features! See some of our favorites that we’d love to have in our backyards!
1. This pool and spa combo that would go on anyone’s dream house Pinterest board
2. A calming koi fish pond that sits right outside your front porch
3. A Pond-free waterfall that gives you the beauty of a waterfall without a pond taking up extra space in your yard
4. Gorgeous glowing copper bowls to give your backyard a cool nighttime entertaining space
5. This modern spillway and patio setup that gives you the excuse to spend every Sunday afternoon outside
6. Custom waterfalls that will make all of your neighbors jealous
7. A complete backyard oasis that you could spend all day exploring
8. A stunning waterfall blending into the landscape of your backyard
9. An architectural pond and patio masterpiece that has every art enthusiast drooling
10. This beautiful natural looking waterfall that looks like you’re stepping right into the forest
About the Author:
After graduating from the University of Akron, Caitlyn joined Atlantic-OASE in the fall of 2019. Caitlyn manages the social media and online content for the company. She also supports the Atlantic-OASE Professional Contractor (APC) Program and Marketing Departments in creating marketing and advertising strategies and plans.